Five Easy Home Decor Tips
At Klooftique, we understand that designing a home’s interior can be overwhelming. However, there are easy ways to tackle the challenge of interior design. Take a look at these quick, one-liner home decor tips from the experts at Klooftique.
- START WITH YOUR COLOR SCHEME. Choose up to three colours that compliment one another, then choose one pop of colour – something bright that you only use once or twice throughout the space to add that personality.
- FAKE HEIGHT WITH LOW FURNITURE.
- PUT INVESTMENT PIECES FRONT AND CENTER. You spent the money for a reason – because its a statement piece. Now, show it off!
- WARM UP A ROOM WITH MIRRORS. Mirrors create the illusion of a much larger space. They also allow for more natural light. Add value to your space by adding mirrors.
- LET SPACE SIZE DICTATE FURNITURE PLACEMENT. There’s no point in having a gigantic three-seater sofa in a tiny living room. Measure your space before going shopping!
We hope these home decor tips have been helpful in starting your design journey.
You need more information?
Please feel free to give us a call or come and visit our showroom in Kloof Street, Cape Town.
Klooftique: 87 Kloof Street, Cape Town
Tel: +27 21 424 9458
Follow on Instagram at @klooftique